Gang Beasts is a multiplayer party game with a focus on melee combat and environmental hazards. The game was developed by British studio Boneloaf and published by Double Fine Productions.
The objective of Gang Beasts is to knock opponents out of an arena and be the last player standing. The game is played from a third-person perspective, and players can control their characters using either a gamepad or keyboard and mouse.
The graphics in Gang Beasts are colorful and cartoonish. The environment is destructible, and the characters are made of jelly-like material, which makes them look comical. Despite the colorful graphics, the game can be violent, as players can punch, kick, and headbutt each other until one player is knocked out.
Gang Beasts is a multiplayer game in which up to eight players can compete against each other in a variety of arenas. The goal of the game is to knock out your opponents or to be the last player standing. To do this, players can punch, kick, and headbutt each other. The game is physics-based, so players can also grab and throw their opponents. The game also features environmental hazards, such as saw blades and toxic sludge, which can be used to knock out opponents.
Gang Beasts has high replay value due to its physics-based gameplay. Because the game is physics-based, no two matches are the same. In addition, the game features a variety of arenas, which can be played in different game modes. The game also has a local multiplayer mode, so players can play with their friends.
Gang Beasts is a fun and addicting party game that is perfect for gatherings with friends. The graphics are colorful and cartoonish, and the gameplay is easy to pick up and addictive. There is a high replay value due to the online multiplayer mode, variety of game modes, and unlockables.
- graphics are colorful and cartoonish;
- gameplay is easy to pick up;
- is perfect for gatherings with friends;
- there is a high replay value;
- online multiplayer mode is fun and addicting;
- is a variety of game modes;
- graphics may not be realistic enough for some players;
- may be too violent for some players;
- some players may find the gameplay to be too repetitive;
- may be glitchy at times;
- may be difficult to play with more than four players;
- is niche and may be difficult to find online matches.